Garlic & Parsley
Canyon’s Garlic & Parsley contains garlic, known as "nature's antibiotic" because of its many health-related benefits. The inclusion of parsley deodorises the garlic and is itself a wonderful healing herb.
Canyon’s Garlic & Parsley is ideally used:
- As a Broncho-dilator:
- It allows the lungs to function at a better level by opening the bronchioles or air passages.
- It relieves asthma, bronchitis and all respiratory complaints.
- It relieves coughs, colds and sinus complaints
- As a Vaso-dilator:
- Improves blood flow by dilation or opening of the blood vessels
- Important in cases of high blood pressure
- As a digestive aid
- In the treatment of rheumatic problems
- As a preventative for pneumonia and typhus
- To help lower cholesterol
- In lowering high blood pressure
Garlic Oil - 0.12 mg
Parsley Seed Oil - 0.2 mgDosage and suggested use:
Take one or two capsules twice daily before meals.
- The secret of garlic is in its pungent oil. It contains an ingredient known as Allicin Disulphate.
- Garlic is used as a supportive treatment of high blood lipids and for the prevention of age-related vascular changes - its cholesterol lowering effect.
- In folk medicine, Garlic, is used to prevent infection and to treat colds, bronchitis and flu and also used in cases of HIV infection, due to its immune stimulant action.
- Garlic has also been found to reduce metabolism of glucose in diabetes, slow down the development of arteriosclerosis and lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Parsley is a bitter aromatic herb and is used to relax spasms, reduce inflammation and helps to clear toxins from the body.
- Parsley is said to inhibit tumor-cell growth while stimulating the digestion and the uterus.
- Parsley is also used internally for menstrual complaints and edema.
- Parsley is also used for ailments of the lower urinary tract and to prevent renal (kidney) gravel (stones).
- Furthermore, Parsley can be used in flatulent dyspepsia, dysuria, rheumatic conditions, cystitis, prostate problems, indigestion, colic, anorexia, anemia and arthritis (roots and seeds).
- Parsley is also used after childbirth for promoting lactation and contracting the uterus (roots and seeds).
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.