Herbal Cough Syrup
Canyon’s Herbal Cough Syrup assists in alleviating tight chests, sore throats, coughs and respiratory conditions. It also helps to relieve sinusitis in adults.
The ingredients (tropical honey, geranium plant and propolis (bees wax)) have anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties help to relieve congested air passages and boost immunity.
It is ideally used by those with:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Sore Throat
- Post Nasal Drip
- Colds & Flu
- Tight Chest
Multicom Herbal Cough Syrup - Nutritional Information
100ml / Per 10ml:
Tropical Honey - 670mg
Pellargonium Sidoides Radix 70% (Geranium Plant extract) - 400mg
Propolis 2% Extract (Bees Wax) - 150mg
Peppermint Oil - 6mg
Preservative: Sodium benzoate 0.13%
Also Contains: Purified water, Sugar, Glycerine, Caramel, Caramel ColourDosage and suggested use:
- Children (6-8 Years Old): 2.5ml-5ml, three times per day
- 8 Years old and over: 5-10ml, three times per day
- Adults: 10ml, three times per day
- Tropical Honey is a time-honored way to soothe a sore throat. It is also known to be an effective cough suppressant. With upper respiratory tract infections honey seems to reduce nighttime coughing and improve sleep.
- Pelargonium sidoides has been successfully used for the treatment of:
- Respiratory infections like bronchitis, sinusitis, and pneumonia, tonsillitis and rhinopharyngitis.
- It is often used as an alternative to antibiotics.
- Acute and chronic ear, nose and throat infections.
- Rapid improvement in the symptoms associated with colds and flu
- Analgesic (absence of pain) effects.
- Propolis seems to have an anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory function. It also has an activity against bacteria (including tuberculosis), viruses (including flu, swine flu & common cold), and fungi. Propolis is used for boosting the immune system and for treating gastrointestinal (GI) problems.
- Contains salt and minerals from the plant extract.
- Not suitable for diabetics or alcoholics.
- WARNING: Contains alcohol used as a solvent during extraction of pelagonium.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store below 25◦C.
- Shake well before use.
- Colour may vary.
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.