Canyon’s Joint Optimiser is specifically formulated to provide optimal nutrition for the joint system by ensuring an adequate supply of the necessary micro-nutrients to those affected areas.
Joint Optimiser contains the powerful combination of Glucosamine, MSM and Chondroitin to help rebuild cartilage and relieve pain.
Joint Optimiser is ideally used by those who suffer from:
- Stiff, swollen and painful joints
Vitamin A Acetate - 1600mcg RE
Vitamin D3 - 2mcg
Vitamin B6 - 4mg
Pantothenic Acid -3.68mg
Calcium Carbonate - 18mg provides 7.2mg elemental Calcium
Dicalcium Phosphate - 5.56mg provides 1.28mg Calcium and 1.06mg Phosphorous
Magnesium Oxide - 6mg provides 3.6mg elemental Magnesium
Glucosamine - 500mg
Chondroitin Sulphate - 400mg
MSM - 165mg
Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed - 33.3mg
Beta Carotene 10% - 14.4mg
Devil’s Claw - 8.3mg
Celery Seed Powder - 8.3mg
Potassium Chloride - 3.17mgDosage and suggested use:
Take 1 tablet, 3 times per day with meals. Once symptoms abate, take 1 or 2 tablets per day with meals.
- Glucosamine is made from glucose and glutamine and is one component of connective tissue and cartilage in your body. It is involved in the formation of tendons, bones and ligaments and has a remarkable ability to attract water and thus serves as a lubricant.
- MSM helps to maintain healthy and flexible ligaments and assists with relieving pain.
- Chondroitin protects cartilage and stops it from breaking down. It also stimulates the production of glucosamine and collagen.
- Devils Claw, a tuber found in South Africa contains a glycoside that helps to reduce inflammation in joints.
- Celery seeds have been found to have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling and pain around the joints.
- Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed contains all the minerals known to man, thus ensuring optimal micro nutrient uptake.
- Not suitable for vegetarians.
- Suitable for diabetics when used in conjunction with an energy controlled diet.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy.
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.