Canyon's Lecithin is a well known formula to keep cells nourished.
Lecithin is ideally used:
- To breakdown body fat
- To reduce cholesterol levels
- By alcoholics/those who consume large amounts of alcohol - to prevent liver cirrhosis
- To help prevent gallstones
- To improve memory
- To assist with brain related medical problems e.g. dementia, amnesia, Alzheimer’s, Bi-polar disorder
- To boost physical performance during endurance exercise
- During pregnancy
- To combat recurrent plugged ducts during breast feeding
- Aids: Some studies suggests that lecithin does not kill the virus, but helps prevent new cells from being infected
- To increase the volume of semen secretion during ejaculation
- To increase Thiamin & Vitamin A absorption
Lecithin - 1200mg
Soya Bean Oil - 75 mgDosage and suggested use:
Recommended use: Take 1-2 capsules daily, after breakfast.
Plugged ducts during breast feeding: Take 3-4 capsules per day.
Liver disease: Take 2 Capsules per day.
High cholesterol: Take 2 Capsules per day.
Note: Average person requires between 1000 - 4000 mg of lecithin per day.
- Lecithin is a lipid that consists mostly of choline, but also includes inositol, phosphorus, and linoleic acid.
- This nutrient is essential to every living cell in the human body.
- The choline and inositol in lecithin protect against hardening of the arteries and heart disease by promoting normal processing of fat and cholesterol.
- Lecithin binds fats and cholesterol to water so that they can pass through the body rather than cause a potentially harmful buildup in the heart or liver.
- Cell membranes, the protective sheaths surrounding the brain, and nerve cells also contain this essential fatty substance.
- The choline found in lecithin helps the body produce acetylcholine, a substance that acts as a chemical messenger to parts of the nervous system, and is essential to the brain’s memory function.
- Lecithin is found in a wide variety of foods. Good sources include cabbage, cauliflower, chickpeas, green beans, lentils, soybeans, corn, split peas, calves’ liver, eggs, brewer’s yeast, grains, legumes, fish, and wheat germ.
- Side Effects (more than 15 000mg per day): Dizziness, fishy body odor, nausea or vomiting.
- Contains no salt, gluten, lactose, yeast & preservative.
- Suitable for diabetics when used as part of a balanced eating plan.
- Outer capsule contains gelatine.
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.