Vitamin C with Rosehip
Canyon's Vitamin C 500mg with Rosehip contains both Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) and Rosehip. Both ingredients are ideal antioxidants that will assist in fighting infections and nourishing cells.
Vitamin C & Rosehip known uses :
- Popular ingredients to relieve the common cold
- Immune system boosters
- Reduce fatigue and stress
- Vital antioxidants that help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals that we are exposed to in the environment such as air pollution, cigarette smoke and ultraviolet light from the sun
- Required by the body to form collagen
- Used to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels
- Gum, teeth, cartilage, bones and nervous system maintenance
- Heal wounds
- Slows progressive visual loss
- Shortens the amount of time a person is sick
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - 500mg
Rosehip - 100 mgDosage and suggested use:
Take 1-2 tablets daily.
- Rosehip contains a large amount of vitamin C. Thus, it shares many uses with vitamin C including preventing and treating colds, flu, and vitamin C deficiencies. Rose hips are packed with bioflavonoids whose anti-inflammatory, anti viral and anti oxidant effects are thought to help prevent and treat colds and flu.
- Suitable for Diabetics & Vegetarians.
- Contains NO wheat, rye, barley, oats, corn, sugar, salt, yeast, gluten nor eggs
This medicine has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.